I am an illustrator and comic artist working out of the San Francisco Bay Area. My work has seen print in the East Bay Express, the Lavapunch comics anthology, and the Missed Connections and Bridge Project anthologies. On the web, my work has appeared on the frontpages of XIP, Retrocrush, Somethingawful, and creativeskin.
In this Hello China episode of the podcast: @tobyjones talks about the evolution of Apple, @calwong brings up his memories of China, and Owen tries to point out every single thing that happened in the episode that is real thing that happened to him but still misses like 80% of them!
real talk: this episode was TURNT
One of my favorite episodes of Regular Show boarded by @oweeeeendennis & @tobytobyjones. The production number for this show was 208 and 8 is regarded as the luckiest number in Chinese culture. What a lucky coincidence ?? I also helped the actors pronounce words like teacher and Kung pao chicken in mandarin during the record session. Watch tonight at 7:30pm!! #regularshow #cartoonnetwork #benson #rigby #???? #????
One of my all time faves. Check it West Coast!
Roger Craig smith a few months ago dropping some dope rhymes for ?just friends? #regularshow (at Cartoon Network Studios)
Rob Clough reviews Robin Nishio?s Wailed on his High-Low blog, and he absolutely nails it. Nishio is set to launch Wailed tonight at a 4-Book Launch at Art Metropole alongside Michael DeForge and Phil Woollam.
?Fifty years from now, this book will provide context for a particular period of art and artists. Whether that context will be part of a continuum, or whether it will be of interest because of its status as an extinct phenomenon is an open question, but this book shows that documenting this period is important.? ? Rob Clough, High-Low
Read the whole review right here!
Proud to be in this!
When #fallout4 comes out, I?m definitely playing as Starla
yo this ones for you ahmed #clocksnotbombs #esp8266
For those of you not asking, Future Skips? gun bike thing is definitely a Bloodwulf reference
UC Berkeley '03: B.A. Cognitive Science (Computational focus)
12/13/08 - 01/14/09@ GR2: POST IT SHOW 3
09/07/07 - 09/29/07@ RPS Gallery, Oakland CA: Dirty Drawers art show
03/20/08 - 4/27/08@ Pony Club Gallery, Portland OR: Magick show
- Designed interface mockups
- Collaborated with users & analysts
- Lobbied for overhauls of outdated layout methods
- Coded with Struts XML, JSP, Oracle, and Java
- Built small, meaningful icons pixel by pixel
- Built worldwide inventory and leadtime systems in small team
- Architected mySQL schemas
- Developed a calendar based scheduler system for site postings
- Wrote PHP generate dynamic mySQL queries
- Collaborated on scripts with writers and artists
- Worked under tough deadlines
- Satisfied many clients and customers to date
- Created site branding from scratch
- Drew meaningful vector web graphics
National Semiconductor, Santa Clara CA
Applications Programmer, 10/04 - Current
- Primary 24/7 worldwide support for OLAP Bookings cubes and OLAP cube AIX server shell scripts and data.
- Maintained Cognos PowerPlay Cubes
- GUI design, Java developer, Perl developer, Oracle developer
Keynote Systems, San Mateo CA
QA Engineer, 1/03 - 6/03
- Collaborated with QA team
- Main developer on java stats tool & associated documentation